Position Title: Executive Chef of Phoenix Public Market Cafe
The Executive Chef is responsible for having a positive & self-starting attitude. They are the backbone of the back of house daily operations. They behave in both a professional manner with both their coworkers & front of house staff. The Chef should be organized and able to think and act quickly and effectively while retaining self-composure.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
1. This job operates throughout the restaurant and may be working in close proximity to co-workers.
2. This position may require the ability to lift items (up to 50 pounds), bend, or stand for prolonged periods of time.
3. This position may require the employee to occasionally reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe.
4. The employee may need to stand, walk, talk or hear for prolonged periods of time.
5. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. Hazards may include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping and tripping.
6. This position may require the employee to be able to manipulate fingers, hands and arms to cut, measure, pour, serve, carry and wipe.